It’s BFan Events Coordinator intern Kristen here. Not sure what to get your loved one for the holidays this season? Look no further than your local contemporary ballet company, Ballet Fantastique for a gift that’s unique, fun, local, and a double-whammy…you get to give it now, and enjoy it later. 🙂
Here are my top five gift ideas to put a smile on pretty much anyone’s face:
- Tickets to The Misadventures of Casanova! Come see this new contemporary ballet premiere with lush costumes, decadent music, romance and intrigue making the way to the stage at the Hult center this coming February 2 and 3, 2013! It’s two-in-one: holiday gift and Valentine’s event wrapped up in one.
- While you’re at it, you might want to consider making a bigger bang for your buck with a Ballet Fantastique Season Subscription for the rest of our 2012-2013: VENTURE lineup (The Misadventures of Casanova and Pride & Prejudice: A Parisian Jazz Ballet with live jazz!). Your pro-rated (read: discounted) season subscription will include tickets to the remaining two contemporary ballet premieres at the Hult Center, free Open Barre pass (for preview rehearsal/wine tasting reception at the City Center for Dance), additional savings from the community, and more VIP treatment! BFan’s last three productions sold out, so a season subscription also guarantees that you’ll get seats. These start at just $50 each, for all these goodies (and $24 for kids). Read more about the perks and get ’em now here.
- Know someone who has always wanted to try something new—or who loved ballet and been wanting to get back into it? Or been talking about whipping into shape as a new year’s resolution? How about a Class Card for Ballet Fantastique’s hoppin’ Adult Drop-In Program? Class times are convenient, class cards don’t expire for a whole year, and teacher Leanne Mizzoni from Washington, DC is rumored to be absolutely incredible. Get a class card online for one, 10, or 20 classes and get the dance party started.
- Do you have a little one pulling on your heart strings? A daughter/son or niece/nephew? Try a gift certificate to our Young Dancer Program (ages 4+) or our Training Division (ages 7-preprofessional) as a gift. Fill out this little form and Hannah or Emily will get back to you right away to get you outfitted with a pretty gift certificate to wrap up.
- Adopt a Dancer—give the gift of a scholarship to a young dancer giving him or her the opportunity to study professional dance right alongside his or her more privileged peers. A certificate for your lucky recipient will outline the difference being made in the life of a youngster, thanks to you!
But above all, remember to enjoy this holiday season with the ones you love! Happy holidays from our BFan family to yours.