As we’re beginning the final countdown for Ballet Fantastique’s NEW Pride & Prejudice: A Parisian Jazz Ballet (Saturday, May 4 and Sunday May 5 at the Hult Center), we asked the dancers why this show is a must-see.
- Reason #5: “The dancing is fast, wild, and fun!” —Alanna (Jane Bennette)
- Reason #4: “The music, choreography and costumes are flashy and energetic. It is sure to bring you into the world of Jane Austen’s fabulous story.” —Leanne (Kitty Bennette)
- Reason #3: “Our guest actor from Portland, Adam Goldthwaite, is returning to play the part of Mr. Collins, our narrator–and he is one of the most fun, funny collaborators Ballet Fantastique has ever worked with! You will be laughing out loud.” —Hannah (Lydia Bennette)
- Reason #2: “The live jazz music will make you tap your foot and feel as if you are really in Paris in the Roaring 20’s. This is like stepping into Midnight in Paris.” —Justin (Charles Bingley)
And the biggest reason you should see Ballet Fantastique’s Pride & Prejudice: A Parisian Jazz Ballet is…..
- Reason #1: “Ballet Fantastique, as always, combines contemporary all original choreography with authentic dance moves from that era which makes the show true to the original story, but with a little bit of spunk!” —Ashley (Lizzy Bennette)
To purchase YOUR tickets for this don’t-miss show CLICK HERE (link to: http://www.balletfantastique.org/company/event-pride.php)
We’ll see you this weekend!